Thursday 22 September 2022

Teachers' Day


Hello Readers, in this Blog I am writing down here about the Teachers' day celebration in the Department of English Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University.

I am preparing a Youtube video on the occasion of Teachers' day 2022. For this video, I choose the topic of Animal Farm which was written by George Orwell.

"The animals were happy as they had never conceived it possible to be. Every mouthful of food was an acute positive pleasure, now that it was truly their own food, produced by themselves and for themselves, not doled out to them by a grudging master." - George Orwell, Animal Farm

I am putting here my video...


 I also prepared a quiz and those who are given the quiz all get a certificate for this quiz. So here I am putting my link to the quiz.

https://forms.gle/9xrDstHrVizrSmE69

        I kindly request to all of you please watch my video and gave the quiz and get your certificate.     

Thank you...                               


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignment on 110A

Assignment on From Page to Screen: Adaptation Studies on Chetan Bhagat's 'Five Point Someone' And '2 States' Name: Nira...